Nixu Software today announced Nixu Cloud IP Suite, the first dynamic solution for release parameter provisioning that allows IT departments to automate the manual steps associated with cloud application release. This new solution reduces the delivery time of cloud application deployment from weeks to milliseconds. With its robust architecture that supports the next generation of multi-vendor environments, the patent-pending technology enables enterprises and managed service providers to seamlessly integrate with existing SOA architectures and network infrastructure.
For the first time, companies have access to a turnkey cloud IP commissioning system that automates the provisioning of IP addresses, server names and other release parameters. Unlike traditional methods involving manual configuration, Nixu Cloud IP Suite transforms the application delivery chain by speeding up the time-to-market without the need to redesign the existing production environment.
"As managed service providers and enterprises increasingly use the cloud to deploy applications, IT directors have become concerned about the long lead times associated with the manual configuration of release parameters," said Juha Holkkola, managing director of Nixu Software. "Relying on manual processes is no longer feasible, because that can take up to several weeks. Our solution enables reliable automation of these workflows in multi-tenanttenant cloud environments."
Nixu Cloud IP Suite Features:
• Nixu NameSurfer: robust and reliable IP Address Management solution run by nine out of 10 of the largest service providers in the world. Powered with a patent-pending mechanism for release parameter provisioning and support for multi-vendor environments, it is the ideal IP commissioning system for multi-tenant cloud environments.
• Multi-vendor Support: based on open architecture with robust Application Programming Interfaces, simplifying integration with existing orchestration solutions. With native support for Microsoft Active Directory, Nominum, BIND and Nixu DDI, it also doubles as centralized provisioning solution integrated with the existing network infrastructure, and as a standalone Cloud IP Commissioning engine.
• Professional Services: To integrate Nixu Cloud IP solution with existing application deployment workflows and network infrastructure, Nixu offers professional services packages to simplify and speed up the implementation of the solution.
Nixu Cloud IP Suite Benefit
• Robust API for reliable alignment with SOA-based application release workflows
• Integrates with existing solutions to eliminate discontinuities and to decrease complexity
• Designed for multi-tenant cloud environments with support for restricted real-time access to data
"Nixu's solution fills a critical gap in the application deployment process", said Paul Burns, president of research firm Neovise. "By eliminating this key bottleneck, service providers can finally combine fine-grained control with scalability, while ensuring every application from every tenant is properly configured."
Nixu Cloud IP Suite is available immediately. For more information, please visit here.
About FusionLayer, Inc.
Nixu Software simplifies cloud application deployment for enterprises and managed service providers who need to automate the IP commissioning process. The company's patented technology easily integrates with existing infrastructure allowing IT departments to manage IP resources in real-time. Nine out of 10 of the world's largest service providers and half of the Fortune 500 rely on Nixu to improve the manageability of their network. (Learn More)
|Cybersquatting||Policy & Regulation|
|DNS Security||Registry Services|
|IP Addressing||White Space|
Minds + Machines