Nixu Software delivers software-based DNS, DHCP and IPAM solutions that offer the best value in the industry. This translates to virtualizable, dependable and easy-to-use DDI solutions at a reasonable cost coupled with great customer service. With thousands of Nixu DDI server installations in production, our customers are service providers, enterprises, educational institutions and government agencies who view their IP based business infrastructure as a strategic asset.
Implementing Nixu DDI solution allows your organization to:
What Differentiates Nixu Software from the Rest?
Companies from hardware appliance background have optimized their product and solution architectures for closed computing environments running on specific pieces of hardware, forcing customers' hand when it comes to platform selection. Deploying these products as virtual appliances often lead to performance and resiliency issues because their architecture has not been intended for virtualization.
Having invented virtualizable software appliances in 2006, all products in Nixu DDI family are available as ISO images that can be used to jump start secure DNS, DHCP and IPAM servers in just minutes. Nixu supports virtualized computing environments by VMware and Citrix as well as general-purpose servers and blades from Dell, Hewlett-Packard, IBM and the like, providing customers with the freedom of choice not offered by our competitors.
Thanks to the unique, patent-pending software appliancing methodology used in Nixu DDI, our products offer advanced security features such as built-in intrusion prevention and support for centralized traffic monitoring, at lower Total Cost of Ownership than competition.
Visit our website to learn more about what differentiates Nixu DDI products.
Nixu DDI Products
Our Product portfolio includes the following building blocks that can be integrated together:
1. Nixu NameSurfer Suite is a virtualization-ready IPAM solution supporting multi-vendor environments (including Microsoft AD networks) and adhering to open networking standards. With its powerful collection of tools and automation, Nixu NameSurfer Suite slashes DDI OPEX while minimizing the chance of network downtime.
2. Nixu DHCP Server is a virtualization-ready DHCP software appliance that can be run as standalone or as failover clusters for high availability. On a suitable platform, Nixu DHCP server scales up to several hundred leases per second performance.
3. Nixu Secure Name Server (SNS) is a virtualization-ready DNS software appliance that can be operated as authoritative or caching DNS server. On a suitable platform, Nixu SNS scales up to 100,000 queries per second performance.
4. Nixu Network Equipment Extractor (NEE) is a virtualization-ready network discovery system that polls the active network equipment for information on network clients and dynamically integrates that information with subnets managed in Nixu NameSurfer IPAM. Nixu NEE allows administrators to pinpoint the exact physical location of each client connected to the network at any time, thereby dramatically improving network transparency.
5. Nixu Registry Server is a Domain Name Registry Solution (DNRS) for generic and mid-sized TLDs. Designed as a solution framework with modular architecture, Nixu Registry Server can be configured and tailored on per-installation basis to meet the exact requirements of the customer.
|Download IPAM for Enterprise Environment - Introducing Nixu NameSurfer Suite||Download Technical Description: Nixu Registry Server White Paper||Download Integrating Nixu IPAM with Microsoft AD White Paper||Download Virtualized Domain Name System and IP Addressing Environments|
About FusionLayer, Inc.
Nixu Software simplifies cloud application deployment for enterprises and managed service providers who need to automate the IP commissioning process. The company's patented technology easily integrates with existing infrastructure allowing IT departments to manage IP resources in real-time. Nine out of 10 of the world's largest service providers and half of the Fortune 500 rely on Nixu to improve the manageability of their network. Learn More
|Cybersquatting||Policy & Regulation|
|DNS Security||Registry Services|
|IP Addressing||White Space|
Afilias - Mobile & Web Services
Minds + Machines