The TLD Specialists
Joined on May 19, 2010 – Australia
Total Post Views: 143,727
ARI Registry Services - The TLD Specialists
ARI Registry Services is one of the world's leading Domain Name Registry Services providers.
The subsidiary of AusRegistry Pty. Ltd., the .au ccTLD Registry Operator, ARI Registry Services provides a wide range of technical and consultancy Domain Name services to Governments, entrepreneurs and corporations around the world.
ARI Registry Services has a proven and credible track record developed over almost a decade of operating one of the most successful Registries in the world. The ever expanding demand for their services internationally is testament to their industry experience and the quality of technology, people and the results enjoyed by customers.
It is this track record, combined with the focus of the organisation to be the world's best Domain Name Registry Services provider that has seen the establishment of long term relationships with TLD Managers and Registry Operators within Arabic regions and Africa.
ARI Registry Services hold the necessary skills, people and technology to offer a complete range of services to address all facets of running and operating a TLD Registry — planning, building, launching and maintaining a world-class Domain Name Registry System.
ARI Registry Services's Registry Solutions are designed to offer the highest levels of scalability, security, resilience and performance and are proven over many years of service with millions of active domain names. A range of licensing models and flexible deployment options are available to suit any TLD.
Key features include:
• EPP-based Registry-Registrar system
• Comprehensive and fully configurable support for Internationalised Domain Names (IDNs) based on the finalised IDNA2008 standard
• Real-time zone file updating (including DNSSEC-signed zones)
• Full support for DNSSEC
• IPv6 capability
• Fully-functional web interface with user-level permissions
ARI Registry Services's proprietary consulting methodology includes, but is not limited to:
• Policy development, including eligibility and registration policies
• Development of ICANN applications for new TLDs
• Design & implementation of Rights Protection and Pre Launch strategies (Sunrise Processes, Landrush, Auctions etc)
• Operational and administrative advice
• Marketing and education strategies
• Training services — including technical, administrative and policy-related training and associated documentation
CEO, ARI Registry ServicesJoined on Nov 23, 2009
Chief Technology Officer at ARI Registry ServicesJoined on Jul 11, 2010
Chief Strategy Officer, AusRegistry InternationalJoined on Jan 30, 2010
Senior Manager - International Business Development, AusRegistry InternationalJoined on Sep 07, 2008
Policy and Industry Affairs Officer at ARI Registry ServicesJoined on Sep 05, 2012